Search This Blog

Monday, December 31

2013

DEAR FRIENDS AND COMRADES,
 
 
Description: 1
I am just using this opportunity to thank everyone
, I mean EVERYONE, who made 2012 a fabulous year...  Hope 2013 will be even better.

·
For all those I've made promises to and never kept –it was not deliberate but I will "improve" in 2013.
·
   Those that I owe lunches...., I’ll fix that as well, I’ll make time. For sure.

·
    For those that have supported me and made me smile through all my hardships... I salute you!

·
    For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I’m Sorry!!!!!!! Let’s try again next year.

·
   Those that I've hurt.....unintentionally/intentionally....I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again...

·
   For those who stuck a knife in my back, the past is all forgotten.... forgiveness is the best revenge. MUST BE!!!  

·
     For those that have let me down.....oh well.... I should have known better.    

·
     All the true clients & prospects that I have: you ROCK! Awesome!

·
    Congratulations to all the new mommies & nursing fathers, newly weds, new grandpa/ma etc...,

But all in all, you have made 2012 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings and everything good on earth.

       

May 2013 be the year you'll achieve wonderful things in His guidance and strength.
 
·        I pray you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
·        I pray you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
·        I pray you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
 
 ·  May the joy and good tidings of the festive season be showered upon you and your loved ones.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
-----------------AMEN-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment